Year 4 homework this week is to write a review of a book that you have really enjoyed reading recently and that you think others will also enjoy reading. Write your review as a comment to this post, remembering all the things we learned this week about how to write a good book review.
Remember to include all of these important features:
- Who are the main characters in the story?
- What are they like?
- What happens in the story?
- Which parts did you like and why?
- Do you have a favourite part of the book?
- Which parts didn’t you like and why?
- Were there parts of the book that you thought could have been changed to make the book better?
- How did the story make you feel?
- Were there funny or scary bits?
- What did the story make you think about?
- Did you learn anything from the story?
- Would you recommend the book to a friend? Why?
- If you didn’t like the book can you think why?
- Who would like the book?
I can’t wait to read your recommendations!